Tender, moist, and so comforting.
1 Teaspoon of low-sodium soy sauce
2 Tablespoons of flower
1 1/2 Cups of water
1 Can of condensed mushroom cream soup
1/ 4 Cup of dry white wine
1 Clove of finely chopped garlic
5 Pork chops, bone-in and fat trimmed
1 Tablespoon of Simple Foods Avocado Oil
Pepper to taste
1. Heat the Simple Foods Avocado Oil in an electric pressure cooker and turn on the saute function.
2. Season the pork chops with pepper. Sear 2 to 3 chops in the hot oil for 3 to 4 minutes, flip them and cook another 3 to 4 minutes, or until brown. Transfer the pork chops on to a plate, and cook the remaining chops and move them to a plate.
3. Add garlic to the pot and cook for around 30 seconds until fragrant. Deglaze the pot with wine, scraping up any browned bits at the bottom. Simmer for about 5 to 7 minutes until the sauce is reduced by half.
4. Stir the mushroom cream soup and 1 1/4 cup of water into the pot with the sauce. Simmer for around 3 minutes until smooth. Add the seared pork chops and turn to coat. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure and set the timer for 18 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
5. Release the pressure using the natural-release method for about 10 minutes. Remove the pork chops from the pot.
6. Blend 1/4 cup of water and flour together and add the mixture to the pot. Select the Saute function and cook for around 3 minutes until the gravy is thick. Add in the soy sauce and mix. Return the pork chops to the pot and turn to coat.