Perfect for your holiday cookie exchange or if you're just craving fudgy, cake-like chocolate cookies, this is the best chocolate crinkle cookie recipe ever.
1/2 Cup of confectioner's sugar
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 teaspoons of baking powder
2 cups of all purpose flower
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1/2 cup of Simple Foods Avocado Oil
1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups of white sugar
1. In a medium bowl, mix the avocado oil, cocoa, and sugar. One at a time, beat in the eggs until combined, then stir in the vanilla extract.
2. In another bowl combine the baking powder and salt with the flour, then slowly stir in the dry ingredients until thoroughly mixed. Cover the dough and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
4. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and coat each ball in confectioners' sugar. Place the balls 1 inch apart on the baking sheets.
5. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes and then let them stand on the cookie sheet for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool.
6. Repeat Steps 4 and 5 to make remaining batches.