More flavor and less calories than rice.
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 tablespoons Simple Foods
2 cauliflower heads cut into small pieces
1. Preheat oven to 450 ° F/230 ° C and line 3 baking sheets with aluminum foil lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Fill a food processor 1/4 of the way with cauliflower pieces and pulse 8 to 12 times or until cauliflower is the size of rice grains. Transfer to a bowl, and repeat with the rest of the cauliflower.
3. Drizzle safflower oil over cauliflower rice and mix well until evenly coated.
4. Spread out 2 1/2 cups of the rice evenly on each lined baking sheet.
5. Roast rice for around 16 minutes or until golden and remove it from the oven. Mix it well, and then spread it again and return it to the oven. Roast for another 6 minutes. Remove it from the oven, mix it well, and spread it again. Continue roasting until browned for around 5 more minutes.
6. Season each sheet of roasted rice with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and place the rice in a large container.